Galakras

Not sure if this was mentioned in the Russian section but I want to report a bug with Galakras.

Dungeon/Raid: Siege of Orgrimmar

Boss: http://www.db.pandawow.me?npc=72249/galakras (5th boss of the raid, first boss of Gates of Retribution)

Date tested: 8/04/2016 - 8th April 2016

Problem: One stage of the fight requires the cannon atop both towers to shoot at Galakras at the same time, however this does not work.

The reason is because (I believe) that the left tower's strength buff activates and deactivates randomly. When it deactivates, all the tower's progress kills resets. This means the tower's strength is constantly 100/100 though you need it to be 0/100, even after killing all the mobs in the tower. Due to this problem, the left tower's cannon does not meet the criteria to be able to daze galakras, and ultimately, knock him down.

Priority: something important/10

Not sure if how I've explained it is clear. I may try and get video proof but I have a wooden PC :4

NB: I believe this bug first arrived when demolishers we're added. I've noticed even after clearing the left tower, the demolishers are always facing that one rather than ever facing the right tower.

Edited by Deielrion
  • Like 2