#makewarriorsgreatagain PART 2

Vinkima

Idk what you did or what you bugged,but someone have to fix it and since nobody is giving answers (GMs,DEvs) i think it should be here in general .

What you did is somehow bugged warriors ,the dmg is very low 8k mortal is NOT normal. So it would be very nice if you find out what you did to broke the class and try to fix it ,otherwise people will start / keep leaving pwow .

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=215207

to broke the class

That's a L2P issue. If you can't play warrior with the current state, you are just terrible. Sounds hard but that's how it is.

If you call this fix then you dont know how warrior should work

I do and warrior should not do more constant pressure than it does right now. Maybe MS / slam hits for too low idk but overall the damage is more than fine. Cry somewhere else.

otherwise people will start / keep leaving pwow .

XaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXa

Good one. Warriors were utterly broken for the past 2 years profiting from non existent pathing and broken shockwave etc etc. Even if their dmg is undertuned atm on some spell, they are still more than viable/good.

Maybe we see 1 or 2 shadow priests now instead of 80% warriors in the ladder.

Edited by Autschbatsch

What you did is somehow bugged warriors ,the dmg is very low

:crab:

That's a L2P issue. If you can't play warrior with the current state' date=' you are just terrible. Sounds hard but that's how it is.[/quote']

1st of all its not l2p issue . Its about how something bugged the dmg ( wrong calculations ; or when the fix was applied something else got bugged it wont be the 1st time)

Maybe MS / slam hits for too low idk

Yeah they do . Mby someone have to check why . I can play my class even now but the dmg is too low.

1st of all its not l2p issue . Its about how something bugged the dmg ( wrong calculations ; or when the fix was applied something else got bugged it wont be the 1st time)

It is a l2p issue.

but the dmg is too low.

Then you are just not good on Warrior if you say the damage is too low.

XaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXa xaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxa XaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXa

It is funny yeah. Considering how many people left pwow for warmane and firestorm it is funny.

Good one

it is good yeah.

Warriors were utterly broken for the past 2 years

Also Dks,Warlocks,Priests almost every class but i dont see locks doing less dmg,or Dk's ? Priest was so broken and still is but when it comes for warriors you all start nagging ppl just cuz they asked whats wrong with their class

- - - Добавлено - - -

Then you are just not good on Warrior if you say the damage is too low.

so 80% of the warriors in pwow are bad , is that what youre sayin? Cuz if you think that im the only one who thinks that warriors are bugged check russian section

so 80% of the warriors in pwow are bad

Even more. 80% is nothing lol

Considering how many people left pwow for warmane and firestorm

Stop talking nonsense rofl. All the Warmane player are coming to Pandawow atm if you didnt notice ... lol, just lol

Well, they nerfed warrios dmg by 25% (yeye I know not all spells but the main ones so yea it's 25%) just because some noob saw on wowhead that seasoned soldier doesn't affect slam, mortal strike overpower and colossus smash.

But the idiots, because they are garbage at wow, don't know that the reason why this 4 spells don't appear there is because they are based on weapon damage, and when you calculate for example slam damage you do 2.75* melee damage that you see in char tab and it's already increased by seasoned soldier, and spells like execute or victory rush that are based on attack power need this 1.25 coeficient in formula and this is the reason they appear modified by seasoned soldier on wowhead.

But whatever this server is dead anyway :))

Edited by Gruee

well then something is wrong ' date='if so many people think that way[/quote']

They think that way because they are bad at this game and they are used to roflstomp everyone and everything in 2s. Now they don't without playing abit properly and that's why they are mad and wondering wtf happened. That's it pretty much

But the idiots' date=' because they are garbage at wow[/quote']

Ironic to hear that from someone who barely plays above 2k. Really ironic

They think that way because they are bad at this game and they are used to roflstomp everyone and everything in 2s. Now they don't without playing abit properly and that's why they are mad and wondering wtf happened. That's it pretty much

I found this on battle.net forums '' Seasoned Soldier increases our overall damage by that 25%. This means Mortal Strike, Slam, Overpower, Heroic Strike and normal melee attacks damage is increased by that 25% '' . ?

http://imgur.com/a/Xrc0z

Edited by Vinkima

I found this on battle.net forums '' Seasoned Soldier increases our overall damage by that 25%. This means Mortal Strike, Slam, Overpower, Heroic Strike and normal melee attacks damage is increased by that 25% '' . ?

http://imgur.com/a/Xrc0z

So we are supposed to trust some random forum poster's words?

I don't think so.

XaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXaxaXa

Good one. Warriors were utterly broken for the past 2 years profiting from non existent pathing and broken shockwave etc etc. Even if their dmg is undertuned atm on some spell, they are still more than viable/good.

Maybe we see 1 or 2 shadow priests now instead of 80% warriors in the ladder.

I don't think so, since there's quite a lot of bugs with SPriests, (Druids shape-shifting their mind flay 4Head)

So we are supposed to trust some random forum poster's words?

I don't think so.

All im saying is that obv there is a bugg with the dmg its lower like a lot ,and it must be checked why . A lot of pleyers from both sides Russian and Eglish are saying that the dmg is nerfed a lot you can check the russian section . Im not saying that this guy on battle net is right ,im saying that mby they bugged something when they applied the fix . Mby it really affects Mortal S. ,slam,overpower, Heroic s. and the normal melee,it must be checked.

Edited by Vinkima

Stop talking nonsense rofl. All the Warmane player are coming to Pandawow atm if you didnt notice ... lol' date=' just lol[/quote']

No they are not loool. Idk where you saw that ,but this is not true :D

Cans the QA team replicate this 152k retail slam on pandawow pls? thx bye =))

Can you proof he even wear PvP gear + has the 80% resillience ? All i see is 497k hp.

Who tells me he has both PvP trinkets ? Please dude lol

thx bye =)

If players are leaving this server for firestorm and warmane (because of warrior damage lol)' date=' u should too. Problem solved.[/quote']

Nice logic :appl: . You obv have a brain dmg or smth . I never said that people are leaving only bcuz of warriors rofl. People are leaving cuz everyday we see abusers ,hackers ,exploiters ,bugs which are hanging from 2y+ . Everyday there are new bugs . Some people like Repitchx reported huge % of them ,which is great. But i never said that people are leaving only cuz of the warrior bug.

Can you proof he even wear PvP gear + has the 80% resillience ? All i see is 497k hp.

Who tells me he has both PvP trinkets ? Please dude lol

thx bye =)

Ye Ye not only he doesn't have 2 pvp trinkets he has 72% resil from grievous season LUL

I can post here 100 videos with 100k+ slam in arenas, like really, if warriors did 25% more dmg than retail you would have seen 100k+ slams all the time and would beat anyone before dampening

Edited by Gruee

But i never said that people are leaving only cuz of the warrior bug.

What you did is somehow bugged warriors ,the dmg is very low 8k mortal is NOT normal. So it would be very nice if you find out what you did to broke the class and try to fix it ,otherwise people will start / keep leaving pwow .

Nice logic :appl: .

> logic

• Like 2