Launcher problem

VerQy

Hi.

I posted before i cant launch the launcher.. but idk why..

I installed the net framework, c++ 2015 set scheme to windows 7 aero... its still not working.. the launcher stops every time i start it.. and without it i cant play bgs and arena... please help somehow

• Technical Support

Hello :bye:

For the correct works game and launcher, must be installed:

Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 / Service Pack 3 for Windows XP

example for verification:

right-click on My Computer>Properties

[spoiler=Windows 7 Service Pack 1]c60xbLa.png

[spoiler=Windows XP Service Pack 3]5AKO8lm.png

DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005-2017 x86_x64

Note: Before installing "Microsoft Visual C++ 2005-2017 x86_x64", uninstall from your computer Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2017

Control Panel>Uninstall a program

[spoiler=here uninstall]vWinv83.png

• For Windows 7/8.1/10 Microsoft .NET Framework latest version. For Windows 8 Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1. For Windows XP Microsoft .NET Framework 4.

Update for Universal C Runtime (for Windows 8.1 and previous versions)

and already have set a default browser in your operating system.

• Before launch set standard Windows Aero schema if you use Windows 7.

Edited by Seanone
  • Like 1

I dont need to screenshot it.. its not an error message... its the window when the program stops working... thats all... i installed all the programs... except the update for universal c runtime.. i open it and it does nothing.. i had it opened for 4 hours and nothing.. except that i done everything

• Technical Support
Thx man.. ty for making it work.. for your time and help.. i think i never saw a more nice admin :)) now i can play Bgs and arenas with my friends on the server

Thank you very much =) I'm not an administrator, i regular user

the problem is fixed on Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (64-bit version), complex actions:

Removing the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 and replacing it with the latest version for the time being. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2

Microsoft Visual C++ (in this case, 2017 x86 / x64) and a single package replacement for Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2017 Redistributable

DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer has already been installed.